HybridZ

I need to come up with a 240 blinker switch FAST!

Hugh

I got pulled over today for not using my turn signal. The cop gave me a ticket for broken turn signals, no proof of insurance (I am insured, I assure you :) I had the card for my old car, and the company never sent me a new one for this car)

He also ticketed me for having no license because I've been driving on my out-of-state license. :|

Anyway, my blinker switch is broken, and I've been having trouble finding a replacement. (its also not so high on the priorities list until now)

I need to fix this before I can get that signed off on and reduce my fines.

Anyone have a source or a good one laying around?

These things show up on ebay pretty regularly. I've picked up a couple of blinker and combo switches that way over the last year.

Just be careful to get the right switch. The design changed over the years, and they aren't always straight plug-in swaps, no matter what the seller says.

Oops, just checked, they dont have them listed for the 240's. And I meant Advanced Auto, not Autozone.

Heh heh... glad I didn't run down there. We don't have Advanced Auto around here. (I don't think)

Anyway, I am buying Sottie's, so problem is solved. Thanks guys!

Heh heh... glad I didn't run down there. We don't have Advanced Auto around here. (I don't think)

Anyway' date=' I am buying Sottie's, so problem is solved. Thanks guys![/quote']

Package on its way to you.

Sorry Mat, did not know you needed one. Someone promised to buy it a while but I never heard back from him. It then got buried in the crapload of Z32 parts I have and I found it yesterday and then saw this post.

Anyway' date=' I am buying Sottie's, so problem is solved. Thanks guys![/quote']

Yea, sorry I made that post at like 5:30 in the morning and the second one at like 5:35 after I realized what I had done.

Glad you found a part.

Scottie, you freaking rock, dude!

I got your package, quick as hell.

I didn't know the switches were supposed to click so well... mine are so worn out it just kinda slides into place. The one you sent me is like click click click! :shock:

Well... I've got a project for tomorrow afternoon, now. I will go install this and pray the wiring is good.

They actually click!

You should've seen me trying to get them to work when the cop asked me. It was pretty embarassing. :x

I'll get them working today and hopefully get this thing signed off at the po-po station.

I installed the switch today, everything worked except the right rear blinker. Turns out the guy had a "custom" wire for that one. I went ahead and hooked it up as he intended, and all is well!

I'm loving having blinkers that work. This is great.

Thanks again, Scott!