HybridZ

checking interest in parts

I am moving along nicely on my new full custom chassis project, and I am wondering what the interest might be in parts from the 2 cars I am cutting up to make one car.

I will have 2 complete suspensions one from a 74 260 and one form a 71 240.

1 full disk setup with toyota 4 piston fronts and zx rears with all hte brackets. all cleaned up and sealed with por-15.

complete front end cut off at the firewall for the 74

and a bunch of random stuff.

so I guess just ask, and I will tell you if I am keeping it or selling it.

the 74 is mostly gutted and cut, but the 71 will not be dismantled for a month or so.

thanks

scott

the 71 has a black interior, however, most of the interior pannels are missing, but the seats are nice and yes I have a signal stalk for you (is that what you need?) however it might be a week or so untill I can get one off of a car. asthe 71 has not yet started to get taken apart, and I cant get to the 74 untill the weekend.

seats3hc.jpg

the brakes I am not sure on yet, the rear zx set up has not been instaled on my car yet, but teh toyota 4 piston are still on there, and I want to take them off and check the condition before I give you a price, because the car has been sitting for a bit. but you are first in line datsunlover

ok guys, it seems as though most people want parts that are on the 71. I will let you all know when it comes into the shop to get dissasembled.

matt, I think I might be keeping the steering column stuff off of the 74 for the finnished car, but I do have the stuff form the 71.

however, this weekend I wil lbe grabing all the suspension and brakes and stuff from the 74. the whole floor has been cut out, and the fron end was cut from the fire wall foreward. the whole car was very solid, no rust.

I will post some pictures of that stuff on monday.

Sooo... are the brakes on one of these cars, or your current driver? Jst curious if you had a chance to look at them yet..

the front toyota's are installed on the 71 which is currently stored in my grandmothers garage in the suburbs. so as soon as I get it back to the shop it will begin to get taken apart.

backright1gs.jpg

the 71 is my black car with the big flairs (in my avitar)