HybridZ

Well, the hoods for sale now!!!!!

Poundz9oh9

Sweeeeet :-D

!M!

Whew !.....I'm glad no one on HBZ bought that steel hood. I gave my word not to talk about what was in the works til later.

What has transpired is that several months ago( its been in Springfield,Mo. since the first hood thread !) Marcus and I thought his hood ,(known as the "WARRIOR" from this point forward) (because he's a soldier)

Would be a good alternate design for our Hybrid Z's and made in Carbon Fiber.

The pre-molds have been done for awhile ( I managed to work on them between delays in the CF tail panels) and I'll pick back up on it as time permits,but NOT before everyone has their tail panels in CF.

So as it stands,I'll post a dedicated thread for a group buy when its appropriate.For those who have previously requested "this very thing" ...just email me and I'll hold that order of the previous thread.

Everyone else interested do the same,first come fist served of course.

Prices and build details to come....this will be a super light and stupid stout hood for certain. I also have a vented version of it we can vote on !

Pix to surface soon.......................Vinny VTZ 8)

Definately In..... WILL IT BE FUNCTIONAL?

Completely functional.........factory style sub-frame,mount points (no pin-on),and factory latch point.

Not to mention the induction opening for cooling.

The optional relief vents (two of them near the cowl) will be fully functional as well......and they look killer (IMO). Sort of a JGTC style would describe .

So stay tuned and thanks goes to Marcus for being cooperative.

.......................Vinny 8)