HybridZ

Greenpeace storms trading floor, gets *** kicked

auxilary

Guest JAMIE T

Do these F***ing tree huggers have jobs? Maybe if they were out supporting the economy instead of trying to ruin it... F**K HEADS! That chick in the pic probably has hairy arm pits!

Guest tony78_280z

You can't blame the traders violence. I don't show up at your job and try to disrupt it. And I pitty anyone who does the same to me. How do you think those green peacers got to the market? In a big gas guzzling SUV I bet.

Hahaha, that was pretty funny, those GP people are always on my campus soliciting and trying to get others to join their club. One time I was rushing to class and I was stopped by one of them for a function they were holding at the beach. I just said, "No thanks, I barely have enough time for my Z."

The guy responded, "Yeah me too, sleep is hard to get nowadays huh?" I held my laughter long enough to nod and walk away from him.

Guest smoov280zx

Thats awesome =) Of course im sure they'll be back tomorrow, too stupid to realize that irritating people is not the way to get them to see your point of view =P.

I love it....... What cracks me up is when they interview some of these "stooges" 25 years later they are living a more material world life than you or me. Then you have the ones who have to change their identity for crimes they have committed and they are living quite lives fooling everyone around them about their past. Son's Of Beeeeches.

LARRY

Personally, I think those Green Peace folks are going about it the wrong way. You see, I'm, a tree hugger too, and I've decided that trying to save the environment is misguided. The earth has been here for billions of years. Our species, maybe ten thousand years. The earth doesn't need humans on it to survive, and humans have become a contagion. I've come to the conclusion that the human race must become extinct through global warming. The earth will do just fine after a few millenia after we have exterminated ourselves. That's why I try to create global warming by driving a SUV and putting twin turbo chevy's into Z cars. So, burn fossil fuels, my friends.

As for what I would have done in this situation, well lets just say that I am the most heavily armed liberal I know. I have nearly 20 firearms including 5 AR15's (including a 50 caliber model meant for destroying an engine block at long range), an AR10, 4 AK47's including a .308 winchester model, and a Savage 10 FP sniper rifle for reaching out and touching someone at long range. It's an unhealthy obsession that has kept me from making progress on my turbo V8 lately.

I would like to see how some of those juiced up traders would do staring down the business end of my AR15 Beowulf. I'll bet they pee in their pants. And don't any of your guys start flaming me or I'm gonna blow a bowling ball sized hole in your engine block.

"Sod off, Swampy!" -- Now that's one expression I've got to add to my repertoire.

We had an incident here off Cape Canaveral where Green Peacers tried to disrupt a Submarine-launched missile test in that ratty ship of theirs - A Navy surface ship damn near sank the thing ramming it and shunting it out of the area.

F'in tree- huggin morons.

Guest tony78_280z

Silicone boy, I don't think Green Peace would have you. And you don't sound like a liberal to me. You should revaluate your political positiosns. You sounld like you might belong to a 3rd party to me. Like one of those flipped out angry militant types.

On a side note..... A true story.....Years ago I had Greenpeace rep stop by my house one day. She actually was a world wide rep very high up as I too saw her on tv sometime later. After letting her inside my home (big mistake) she gave me the greenpeace guilt trip of how I and everyone else was poluting everything. After her half hour long speech basicaly demanded money from me for her cause. She was hot. I just wanted a date but it was getting way beyond that.

Finally she was just so pissed I would not give in so she said "what the hell are you going to do about greenpeace." I said you want greenpeace, I'll give you greenpeace beotch. Opened up my garage door and showed her my destroyed 1989 green kawasaki KX250 dirt bike covered with mud, grass and tree brush from last weekends enduro race topped off with a big shiny first place trophy. She was speechless. Like the worst thing she ever saw. You could feel her rage. I busted out laughing so hard then I kicked her out of my house.

years for racing....thousands of dollars

broken bones along the way, seeing people hurt....painfull and more thousands

putting the greenpeace wacko in her place for good.......Priceless!

Tony,

No, I don't think greenpeace would have me, but I don't agree with them either. Believe it or not, there are radical environmentalists who agree with me that humans are a pestilence on this earth and deserve to do themselves in. The beauty is that we don't have to do anything at all. We just have to let the bubbas in the red states make it happen. That's why I support W's attempt to gut clean air and water standards. I don't have to be like one of those militant Earth Liberation Front types, the rednecks will do it for us.

As far as being a gun nut and my liberal beliefs, many conservatives find that hard to understand because they tend to compartamentalize things. Recent surveys indicate that about 30% of liberals are pistol owners, and that does not include long gun ownership. Unlike conservative owners, I don't see the world as a dangerous place and none of my guns are meant for home defense-I would never shoot a human or anything living for that matter, and I detest hunters because most of them are rotten shots. I happen to use my guns only for target shooting as I found out about a year ago that I have an unusual natural talent as a rifleman-I get disgusted with myself when I have anything over 1 inch groups at 100 yards in the offhand standing position with iron sights.

I happen to be a liberal in that I think society's resources should be used to help the poor. I believe this even though I pay a huge amount in taxes (a quarter of a million last year)-I have never complained because I appreciate living in this great country that allows me to make a great living and I am willing to pay my fair share. It's kind of like country club membership. I also like a strong federal government to keep order, set standards, protect civil liberties of minorities, etc. For those of you who don't like it, I can suggest a country without much government control whatsoever, where you can do pretty much anything you want, and anyone can own a gun without passing a background check--might I suggest Iraq? I hear that our government is offering free trips with basic accomodations for able bodied men.

Guest tony78_280z
I happen to be a liberal in that I think society's resources should be used to help the poor. I believe this even though I pay a huge amount in taxes (a quarter of a million last year)
I don't think this makes you a liberal. I agree with you. The rich SHOULD pay more than the poor and SHOULD do their part to help out the poor. Most wont do this on their own, so the government needs to do it for them. You can still be a conservative and feel this way. I do.

But for gods sakes lets not go overboard and turn this into a political thread. I was actualy making a joke with my last post. Sorry if I didn't lay on the sarcasm thick enough =)

Tony,

You are absolutely right. I don't like politics anyway because in the hands of overly passionate armed liberals like me, it's just too dangerous. Besides, this thread is just Aux's humor showing through. Heck, it's like Neo-nazi's showing up at a Bar Mitzvah. It would have been just as funny.

Personally' date=' I think those Green Peace folks are going about it the wrong way. You see, I'm, a tree hugger too, and I've decided that trying to save the environment is misguided. The earth has been here for billions of years. Our species, maybe ten thousand years. The earth doesn't need humans on it to survive, and humans have become a contagion. I've come to the conclusion that the human race must become extinct through global warming. The earth will do just fine after a few millenia after we have exterminated ourselves. That's why I try to create global warming by driving a SUV and putting twin turbo chevy's into Z cars. So, burn fossil fuels, my friends.

As for what I would have done in this situation, well lets just say that I am the most heavily armed liberal I know. I have nearly 20 firearms including 5 AR15's (including a 50 caliber model meant for destroying an engine block at long range), an AR10, 4 AK47's including a .308 winchester model, and a Savage 10 FP sniper rifle for reaching out and touching someone at long range. It's an unhealthy obsession that has kept me from making progress on my turbo V8 lately.

I would like to see how some of those juiced up traders would do staring down the business end of my AR15 Beowulf. I'll bet they pee in their pants. And don't any of your guys start flaming me or I'm gonna blow a bowling ball sized hole in your engine block.[/quote']

That has to be one of the most difficult post I have ever tried to interpret.

But you did capture one of my beliefs about us being little more than a speed bump in the evolutionary history of our planet.

IMO it takes a special kind of arrogance to think we are capable of destroying this planet, let alone saving it. All we can really do is alter it’s course for a short, short period of time and maybe screw it up for our grand children.

I'm going to buy a SW 500 pistol this week. 1" groups are quite a bit more challanging when the target is running through the trees or shooting back.

That has to be one of the most difficult post I have ever tried to interpret.

But you did capture one of my beliefs about us being little more than a speed bump in the evolutionary history of our planet.

IMO it takes a special kind of arrogance to think we are capable of destroying this planet' date=' let alone saving it. All we can really do is alter it’s course for a short, short period of time and maybe screw it up for our grand children.

I'm going to buy a SW 500 pistol this week. 1" groups are quite a bit more challanging when the target is running through the trees or shooting back.[/quote']

last time i shot a 1" group i sent the rifle back to the manufacturer for a refund.

just kiddin

Actually, you should have come with me to the range this afternoon. I had my Bushie Varminter. I have been having a tough time getting it zeroed because my scope was way off. I estimate it was about three feet off when I started the afternoon. I got it dialed in though, and it did exactly what it shows on the Bushmaster website-put three shots in an area the size of a dime at 100 yards, time after time. I think this is even more accurate than my Savage at intermediate range, if that's possible with a semi-auto. From what I hear, if it gets even a little over 1 MOA, I should send it back to the factory. Can't wait to try my AR10 with its better ballistics.

Yes, it might be more difficult shooting armed prarie dogs on the run, but I've had decent training in scout shooting. I'll never know for real though, since my wife will kill me if I shoot furry little critters.