HybridZ

Anyone with S110 or S12 cars?

yo2001

I've been thinking about jumping back into Nissan lately. Can't afford a nice S30 so I've been thinking about S110 or S12 silvia. Does anyone one here have one or have experience with one? I'm thinking SR20DET swap or CA18DT. If I'm lucky, LZ20 or FJ20. I'll apprieciated if you guys can point me in te right direction. Any good website and things. Thanks.

S12 would be the older (rear wheel drive) 200sx's right? I had an 85 and loved it.. probly the best car I ever owned.. They seam to hold up better than the old Zs as far as rusting out goes, and have the r200 irs with 4.11 gearing IIRC.. I bought mine for $500 and all it needed to make it roadworthy was the front struts and rear tires replaced. :) I didnt know about it when I had my 200sx, but there is a web site/forum out there... S12.org I think.. If I coudl find another one, I'd buy it for sure. Probly do a 302 V8 swap in it..

right now its sitting with a blown headgasket.

bring it to my work and were gonna re-wire it, do some upgrades to the SR, prep it for paint and start looking for some 280zx turbo wheels and get the thing ready for the next drift even here in houston.

mike

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I own a S12 RSX gazelle with FJ20 ET engine. Stumbled onto this forum while looking for stub axle solutions to some problems I am having in that area. Just to provide a bit of friendly rivalry between the 4 cylinder boys and others in this excellent and diverse forum, I direct you to the timeslips area .

I'm sure you'll note that 4 cylinders rule the roost here for the moment......

It'll be a red rag to a bull for the 6 and 8 cylinder people, but the S12 with the 2 litre 4 cylinder is up there for the moment keeping them honest.