HybridZ

pics of the new motor.

stony

with the mounts i had on the old setup NO it did not fit.....the compressor housing hits pretty hard on the strut pillar. we are going to move the engine back and tilt it up alittle to cure that though. Or notch the pillar which ever is easier when the time come for the final moc up.

so that manifold puts the turbo right in the middle of the strut pillar? what about the w/g pipes... will they be ok?

reason I'm asking is, I see that manifold up for sale now and then, and have thought about buying one for when I feel like playing with the BIG SINGLE route some day on my set up. Or..... maybe even doing another rb26 powered Z car but with a single.....

just doing some home work...:D

Guest JAMIE T

Is that my clutch?!!! I recognize a few items off that motor! Looks nice Stony! I don't think you'll be needing a big single with those snails you putting on your RB Joel! I got these HKS GT2540's and I don't think I'll ever need anymore turbo than that. I'm not building a pro drag car. Just a blinger that hauls ***!

Is that my clutch?!!! I recognize a few items off that motor! Looks nice Stony! I don't think you'll be needing a big single with those snails you putting on your RB Joel! I got these HKS GT2540's and I don't think I'll ever need anymore turbo than that. I'm not building a pro drag car. Just a blinger that hauls ***!

Yep i believe you got eh valve covers cam cover, coils and clutch :-D