HybridZ

rb25det megasquirt

gexgexgexgex

this question has kida been asked before but didnt get a for sure answer to me so halp me out. i have an l28et and i plan on megasuirting it within the mext few weeks, i then want to upgrade to an rb25det that i found and i want to know how can i get megasuirt and spart to control my rb25det, it doesnt have the cas like the l28 has so i am a little confused, should i just stick with the stock ecu and get a pippgy back system or what

also i found a place to get the rb25det and manual trans and all ecu and mas ect for 2.5k+shipping is that a good price

Guest 81na ZX

You'd have to do more than that cause the RB engines have coil on plug which isn't supported... yet...

Inorder to run it, you'd have to convert the entire ignition system AND fab up a bunch of parts to do so. There are a number of companies that make plug-in ECUs for the RB25det, and thats what I would do (was gonna do when I was planning a RB ;) )

• 7 months later...
If someone knows which system to use on the RB25DET right now that would be greaaaat! I am highly considering this system, but would like to utilize my Coil Packs.

I think you would have to ditch the COP, afaik MSnS-extra and a v3 pcb can only drive 4.

Here's a post in the MS forums with more info on what would be needed to run it, I just skimmed through it.