HybridZ

How to get a hold of Ross at MM

I don't think that he has his number listed anywhere. He does come to this board quite frequently. I think sometimes he gets overloaded and forgets to email back. Just email him again. I have had great results emailing him. I know others who have had similiar problems like you. But he is in business to do business. So email him again and maybe PM him here too.

Good luck

Don't worry' date=' Ross is a great guy. Modern Motorsports isn't his full time job, so juggling his full time job [i']and[/i] Modern Motorsports is sometimes hard for him. Just be patient.

!M!

Could not agree more. Ross will get back with you as soon as he returns. I just speaking with him today, in person, at the Z-fest event.......in Orlando.

Thanks for the compliments Scottie and Matt :) This trip came up on short notice for me and we've had lots underway over past few days here in Florida and more underway yet!

I've been meeting so many great folks I've known netwise for years and it's all be fantastic! No offense to those I forget at the moment but I've been enjoying Sottie (Z master), John (Z guru!, that's tight!) Coffey, Ken (blown) Jones, Rick (tuning machine) Bowers, Bill Coffee (yes, the car is real! and looks even more incredible in person!) and the honourable Art (I like singing or was that listening ;^) ) Singer, Mike (600hp 2JZ) Gadwaw and the list goes on :) The consistent welcomes have been most enjoyed and rewarding!

Can't say enough about the great personalities and supportive Z friends I've been meeting in person!

We'll have many of our products, including the full billet CV adaptor lineup, R230 billet axles, aluminum hubs, rear fully adjustable control arms etc etc on hand at SEZ for you to check out in person (thanks again Scottie!!). Our new billet lineup is been very well received and it was nice to sign up some racers and nazty street Z's we hadn't met before for some of our packages!

Floorless 240Z, do please drop us a line again as your project is important to us and we'd enjoy helping you in any way.

Hmm... I'm heading down for the SEZS and am planning to buy a couple products from you in the near future (300ZX CV Conversion Package & 5 Lug Rear Stub Axles). Will you have products on hand to buy at the SEZS or products to just show everyone?

!M!

Hmm... I'm heading down for the SEZS and am planning to buy a couple products from you in the near future (300ZX CV Conversion Package & 5 Lug Rear Stub Axles). Will you have products on hand to buy at the SEZS or products to just show everyone?

!M!

Matt, Quicker 240 and others, the intent was to get at least one of each of our major packages to SEZ so you can see the quality and engineering in person as Scotty said last Saturday 'We like to touch and feel parts, pictures don't give the full flavour alone". Touching seems to bring on the grins and help Z enthusiasts truly understand the passion in our product :) ,

http://www.modern-motorsports.com/catalog/mm_gallery.php?album=2005+Z+Fest_Orlando%2F&pic=IMG_3482.jpg

We're not intending to send down extra parts unless they're purchased ahead. Your purchase would have to go through by early next week at the latest for the shipment to make it as part of the SEZ products as it's not far away. We can always send you packages afterwards (if stock remains - billet parts going fast at present) but you could save some shipping if part of our lump shipment to SEZ. Just options.

• 4 months later...