HybridZ

Anyone live near Alamogordo New mexico?

stony

Tomorrow in Alb. Starts at 10:30AM I might be a little late, a friend of mine's dad died and they are having a memorial at 10 I think. I should be there by noon. it's 200 miles from where you are in Alamogordo, which translated to english means Fat Cottonwood. The cottonwood is a tree. Alb. has a fab pizza place at the track, come up and I'll buy you lunch.

Roswell, has drags as well and you are about 150 miles from that dragstrip.

David

Oh, my boys car will be there, he's not here this weekend, but I'm taking it on sunday. Working on it now, changed the oil and filter, installing a metal box around the fuel cell under the back of the car, tighten the trans cross member bolts, hooking up the PB line (required drilling and tapping into the carb spacer), trying to seal up all the holes in the floor pan cause it fills the cockpit with alcohol fumes and makes my eyes water.

Yada, yada, yada.

The dragstrip web address is http://www.abqdragway.com Take the Broadway exit if coming from the south or the Rio Bravo exit if you come up 54 and across I-40 to south I-25. It's about a mile south of rio bravo to the east and about 3 miles north of I-25 Broadway exit from the south.