HybridZ

Anyone have a stock RB20 oil pan?

AKWIKZ

Guys, I find myself in need of an RB20 or RB25 stock front sump oil pan. My '71 Skyline swap has hit a snag where neither the stock RB26 pan or the rear sump 200ZR pan will fit correctly. If anyone has one left over from their swap I would appreciate it. Thanks

Brian

It is not a critical thing at the moment. I have a few other things I can work on in the interim. If you do have one, and don't mind shipping, just let me know how much. I don't want to take too much of your time, but you are more than welcome to come down if you wanted to see the project. Let me know what works for you. Thanks

Brian

th_2a1_Oil_Pan.JPG

Here's a quick shot of the pan. The other pics didn't come out too good :icon8:

Brian,

I don't mind driving down there. We've been meaning to go down there anyway. I'm busy this up-coming weekend... let me see what's going on after that. I can ship it if you really want too... I just don't have much free time right now. Let me know what you want to do.

Keith

Keith,

I am not in a huge hurry, so if it is easier for you to bring it with you then that will be fine. Let me know what your trip plans are so I can make arrangements to meet up with you. Also, let me know what you are looking to get for the pan please. Thanks again.

Brian