HybridZ

90-96 Z32 300ZX LS-1 & LT-1 enige swap maunal forsale.

Guest AbsoluteMoron

Guest AbsoluteMoron

My shop is now selling the full step by step manual for installing an LS-1 or LT-1 motor in the 90-96 300ZX. The shop is selling these for $45.00 that includes shipping back to you. I know it is a hard thing to get ahold of people who have the knowledge to do the swaps. So we are now offering it to you. You have 3 methods of placing an order for this manual.

1) email at anarchymotorsportz@yahoo.com

2) posted your full info in this post

3) Pm feature on this great website

Cashiers check or money order and your info need to be sent to

Anarchy Motorsportz

P.O. box 100

Ash NC 28420

Thank you again

Anarchymotorsportz

Guest AbsoluteMoron

I read all over this site about how people were having problems trying to get info this swap, and not one person wants this help and information?

Guest ON3GO

i might get one.. i have a Z32 i can use as a test bed and a LS1 at hand if need be.. might be a fun idea for the shop i work at.

with all this said how much does a LS1/T56 swap in a Z32 most the times go for?

mike

Guest AbsoluteMoron
i might get one.. i have a Z32 i can use as a test bed and a LS1 at hand if need be.. might be a fun idea for the shop i work at.

with all this said how much does a LS1/T56 swap in a Z32 most the times go for?

mike

Average labor cost is running somewhere around 4k-6k minus cost of motor and trans. I do know once they are finished they are gonna be worth big money if they are clean installs. I do know the one here is going to be a nasty car when she comes out. Lots of mods are planned for this car, performance and visual wise.

Can we get a run down of what your manual covers, and how in depth? Are the measurements in inches or millimeters? Are there detailed instructions on building the engine/tranny mounts, or just a picture to follow? The last manual I purchased for this swap was NOT worth the money I paid for it. I was VERY disappointed.

!M!

Guest AbsoluteMoron
Can we get a run down of what your manual covers' date=' and how in depth? Are the measurements in inches or millimeters? Are there detailed instructions on building the engine/tranny mounts, or just a picture to follow? The last manual I purchased for this swap was [b']NOT[/b] worth the money I paid for it. I was VERY disappointed.

!M!

The manual goes into great detail on the entire install, including what is needed to buy, measurements are in millimeters (easier to do the math). I am curious to the find out where did you buy your first manual on this? JTR?

Also what made it "suck" ?

The manual goes into great detail on the entire install' date=' including what is needed to buy, measurements are in millimeters (easier to do the math). I am curious to the find out where did you buy your first manual on this? JTR?

Also what made it "suck" ?[/quote']

A member here had a manual : http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=88402&highlight=300z

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Interested but i have a Jap spec zed and im in Aus so it would be an Aus Spec LS1 will the manual still work for me or no

Don't even know if there is a manual anymore, that member was banned a while ago. I think you are on your own with this one.

Don't try to find this guy and, more to the point, don't ever give him any money.

Before I found the right car/builder as a role model for my Z32 swap I purchased Adlashwa's manual. Then "AbsolutePower" (at the time) said he had one, too. I figured I could get two perspectives and things would be great. Wrong. It was the same manual I received from Adlashwa, photocopied, and it was missing several of the chapters. The guy is a thief, and Adlashwa's manual, in retrospect, isn't what I would have been copying to redistribute and sell. It was a hackjob.

If you want a good swap to model after, this guy was the real original:

http://www.vpiazza.com/ztext.htm

And it's beautiful, to boot.