HybridZ

What turbo do you have on your L?

george.bryant

Heh no, I've imported alot of turbo engine parts. The thing just about isn't a l28e anymore (only bits left are the block, crank, rods and pistons thats about it)

I probably wasnt very clear..I meant are you using a standard TURBO exhaust manifold

I am running a Garrett T3/TO4E Hybrid, 57 trim compressor .63 a/r with a stage 3 wheel.

Stock exhaust manifold that has been ceramic coated inside and out (2,300 degrees) Also, I have a one inch spacer on the exhaust manifold flange where the turbo bolts up to. It is not needed but it doesn't touch at all and sets the turbo a little further out.

Guest bastaad525

stock t3 all the way baby! stock L28ET, stock manifold, stock everything! people do underrate this poor little turbo but there are guys here getting ~275 rwhp with this baby!

Guest Cronic

Stock mani and internal gate. t3/t4 stage 3 57 trim on 18psi.

I was running stock turbo putting down 266whp/324wtq. @ 16psi I should be well into the mid 300's on the new turbo.

I can't seem to find that on the site. Any hints?

lol

Oh sorry they are not listed you need to find the Trust part number then fill out the special order form, they will then email you back with all the details.

Takes around 4 weeks for Trust to make it before the ship the manifold, mine made it to me a bit sooner then that. For the part number look on the Trust website (the japanese one not the U.S site) took me a while to find it.

susu_turbo.JPG

CORRECTION: This was the only pic show when accessing the FairladyZ turbo manifolds section. Its not the L series manifold.

http://www.trust-power.com/nissan/fairladyz/greddy/sus_turboex_mani.html

Use this to get a translation for the site:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Car type Turbine Price w/o tax CODE

S30/S31 TD-05/06 twin ¥190,000 10521010

S130/HS130 TD-07 single ¥180,000 10521009