HybridZ

Now THIS is a hybrid

auxilary

This one deserves to stay in this post, so I copied the pictures to HZ, and here is the text:(I wouldn't have gone with the TSW Evolutions though)

This one is VERY different. 1960 Morris Minor 1000 this vehicle was built from the ground up, the all tube chassis with full rollcage featuring front billet torsion front end, rack and pinion steering, 4 link coil over rear suspenion, it has 4 wheel disc brakes, narrowed 9 inch ford rear end with 3:55 gears,front and rear sway bars, the transmission is a muncie 4spd, and the "power plant" is a 4 bolt main small block chevy 350 with Brodix alloy heads and twin turbo chargers on it.17x8 TSW wheels all around. This vehicle was built to drive and enjoy it has a/c and also nice stereo featuring disc changer and cassette all the controls and the dash were machined from aluminum billet (all custom) as you can see by the pictures its really a unique piece more specific details available on request, drives like a go-cart on steroids when the turbos really start spinning. 3500 miles since built.It needs the hood repainted, but it looks great without it for now.

8112Morris_TT350_2.jpg

8112Morris_TT350.jpg

I had a girl friend in college who had a 1958 Morris Minor. It had a 987cc I-4 with 37 HP. With 4 people on board it could only do about 65 on the level but it sure cornered well - and with enough of a running start you could pass almost anyone. Neat little car. If it had been built like this one I'd probably have been dead about 35 years ago!