HybridZ

MSA Show coming up (April 24) who's going?

Tim240z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To help recognize some of us:

http://www.datsunracing.com/gallery/msa2004/DSCF0105?full=1

(thanks Alex)

from Left to right (sorry, but altzheimers prevents me from remembering everyone)

Amir

?

John Coffey (JohnC)

Me (Tim240Z)

Van (Two40MuscleZ)

Owen

?

BTW, I will have some extra vinyl transfers and T-shirts with me, so if you want one, track me down and bring ca$h money :-D

BTW' date=' I will have some extra vinyl transfers and T-shirts with me, so if you want one, track me down and bring ca$h money :-D[/quote']

Reserve an XL"T" and a transfer for me I'm bringing real green cash money!

Just finished packing the Z tonight. I was shocked at how much crap we could cram in the back and still have room!

This is very exciting. First over night, long haul road trip in the Blue Bullet and my sweetie is riding shotgun (and the kids are staying home :twisted: ). :2thumbs::burnout:

240TIM- coming with $$ in hand, looking forward to buying any HybridZ gack you happen to be packing. And thanks for the picture link...what a rough crew -it'll be good to meet you guys.

The possability of rain is a bit of a drag, since I've gone to such lengths to keep my car dry (i know how prone to rust Z's are).I just checked out the weather channel and it's saying rain Sun morn. Oh well, I guess one day of water's not gonna turn my car into a pile of rust. I don't have a pic to post yet, but I think my car might be an original scarab kit from late '70's, early '80's; I'm sure you all will be able to tell me about the origins of the body work. The car is yellow w/ flared wheel wells and big whale tail -red, orange, and blue pin striping. I'll try and see if I can get placed down on the end of the street on V8 row. Once we land, if any one is going to go for breakfast, I'm in.

Josh

Anyone going to the Kick Off Party tonight at Dromo One? I haven't been able to find out how much the event is, but I've raced there before on several occassions and it's a blast.

I just called Motorsport Auto and it's $24.95 for dinner and a race! The event starts at 6:30.