HybridZ

under 300 for big intercooler on ebay!!!!

stony

Those look almost identical besides the end tanks! What skyline did that come off of?

Heres mine in the car' date=' did a bit of chopping and cutting (removed the radiator verticals, replacing with 1.25 square tubing all the way around, new alumn radiator going in next week).

I was forced to run the pipes into the headlight bucket area, didnt want to do it but having it sit so low there was no other option.

I also cut the bumper supports about 1/4" or so away from the "piston", if I cut the side holes (for the pipes) bigger I can adjust it about 2-3" on the top side, in/out making it more at a angle, dont see it making a diffrence but could be cool.

This thing fits snug, the 24" core is a perfect fit for the stock radiator support cutout, with the stock radiator everythings 24" fitting very nice.

Cant wait to see how this is going to mount up, I was thinking about a "double bolt" on for the bottom 2, basically take a exahust type stud and weld a bolt to the middle then join the i/c to the crossmember, either that or use my radiator brackets, not much room so well see how it goes, I also want it super low.

Heres some pics, its got the box cutout around it to protect the fins (should have done that first), they can get banged up easily, mine looks good.

Oh yea, this thing needs to be re-polished, sorta looks half-assed if you ask me (didnt expect more for $300).

[img']http://gamecp.com/albums/Wills-car/DSCF0017_001.sized.jpg[/img]

DSCF0024.sized.jpg

No comments on my hole cutting please :) Its all going to be welded up super strong hehe..

More photos at:

http://gamecp.com/photos/Wills-car?page=3 - my zxt and caprice, pictures are all mixed up.

the old one is a blitz gtr intercooler that was slightly modded to fit an r31 skyline. and cost around 1800!!!!!!! the blitz stamp in the top of the intercooler must be REALLY hard to do :>