HybridZ

Antioch CA Z owners?

JoeinCA

Guest LIghtningZ

Almost forgot can someone (Rick s.) send KiD-ViD a NorcalhybridZ membership i tried no dice, Oh and i cant get my yahoo to change back to the original format. Thanks!!! cheers.gif2thumbs.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which off ramp would that be off of Hwy 4?

Dan & Ron... Would you two like to meet on the corner on Hwy 12 & 160? My side of the river next Rio Vista bridge?

LighteningZ would you like to meet up @ Hwy 5 & 12? (Saddle City)BTW, very nice to meet you too, For that matter any of you other Stockton Zr's!!! :D

Randy 77zt where have you been?

Donna

Donna

Guest LIghtningZ

Well if the meet is at, 6-6:30... how long does it take to get to antioch by way of HWY12 ?? Donna is Saddle city the same as Flag city??/ Cheveron G/S should we meet @ like 5pm? 2thumbs.gifcheers.gif

Originally posted by joeinCA:

no...

I know what you mean about the deer valley area.... i live in the area and still dont feel all that comfortable there...

Joe

The deer valley area is the good place... notice no sign of ghetto anything - all new housing and stores. A lot nicer the the Krispy creme area. I was talking about the one in Pittsburg at the Rail Road exit.

Originally posted by D83ZXT:

Which off ramp would that be off of Hwy 4?

Dan & Ron... Would you two like to meet on the corner on Hwy 12 & 160? My side of the river next Rio Vista bridge?

Sure if your not heading towards Antioch / Pittsburg Area, I'm not sure if my poor little Z can make it up that Bridge :D . Other wise I can meet you when you get on Hwy 4. Anyone from the south or north bay going?

BTW What day & where are you guy's / gal's planning to meet?

Well, there are quite a few "ghetto" kids that live in the Deer Valley area and cause trouble at the Deer Valley plaza...

Besides, it is alot easier to get to the Coffee Cavern In the Century Plaza, hopefully there wont be many non-z people there... :rolleyes:

If anyone can suggest a better place to meet...

I dont think that Krispy Creme gets much business at 6:00 on friday night... And it is in the same area.

I would say that the plans are pretty solid, i know that i will definitly be there, not in my Z though... I'll be driving my big blue 68 malibu (heh, that rhymes 2thumbs.gif )..

I need to get some sleep though, so goodnight all,

Joe

If it's next to Krispy Creme then yes it's the Sommersville exit. Make a left at the light, make a left on the next light and Krispy Creme is on the left.

I was just reminded that I have to go to a Wedding in Monterey this Saturday. I'll try to make it but I believe I'm heading to Monterey that night.

I know I'm going to miss out if I don't go malebitchslap.gif

next fridayafter this-would that be the 30th?please post address of spot i can run my own map from mapblast.weekend of 23-24 i will be at tower park marina with the laid back boat club .if any body wants to come out they can ride shotgun in my boat.after last weekend i promise to keep it on the water.

Anyone who wants to come is welcome, the more the merrier.

Hope you can make it Ron, Ive seen your car around town and would really like to see it in person...

Randy, it's for the 23rd...

Dan, yep, sommersville exit.

Well, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone friday, have a goodnight all.

Joe

Great night!

Nice to see everyone again! We even got to meet new fellow Zr's :D

Dan... What happened to you? I looked, but didn't see ya. LighteningZ, I left a message on your cell and look for you too before heading on out.

Jumbo240Z... I like the way your eyes lighted up when I mentioned a "track meet in Sac" LOL.

Ron, keep up the good work and I'll keep you posted on my ZXT smile.gif

Donna

Guest LIghtningZ

Hope you guys had a great time, once again i missed something that was probably way fun :mad: , but i was stuck in Modesto, i did get your message Donna but by the time i got to my truck the phone stopped ringing and got no answer when i tried to call back frown.gif Well i guess im 1-3 lets shoot for four this time i'll make it no matter what!!! cheers.gif2thumbs.gif

Yes it was a great night. Thanks for making this z newbie feel welcomed. It was great to see some sweet z cars. I would love to do something like this on a regular basis. Maybe Stockton or Sac area.

Anyways, what is this I hear? Track night in Sac. Sounds good to me.

It was great meeting you guys. Z-ya soon. -Jaime