HybridZ

parts for 510!!!

Guest 510_driver

Guest 510_driver

i drive/am rebuilding a 1969 datsun 510 wagon, and i cant find any parts, i know some of you guys have 510s or know someone with one, or at least somewhere on the net to go to find something, so if anyone could give me any links to good sites for used parts for 510s that would be great. Thanks alot guys

i drive/am rebuilding a 1969 datsun 510 wagon, and i cant find any parts, i know some of you guys have 510s or know someone with one, or at least somewhere on the net to go to find something, so if anyone could give me any links to good sites for used parts for 510s that would be great. Thanks alot guys

I've got a 7 wagon for parts and a garage full of parts too. Currently have 5 510's and one Z.

Let me know what you need. If I don't have it, I can point you in the right direction.

Ahhh, good to see there are hybridz guys with 510 parts/knowledge, I will need some odds and ends soon. The car is a stripped basket case.

Ford 2.3t going into a 2 door in the next few weeks(hopefully) and then the rest of the assembly. I have been sitting on this car for over a year now after bringing it up from NM Im finally getting around to it. Very excited!

Sam

There is a 510 internet mailing list called "the Bluebirds List" that is a wonderful resource for 510 info. The 510 was called a Bluebird in Japan.

Email or PM me for info on how to register.

510's are my other Datsun passion.