HybridZ

Need help finding a post...appologies are in order, I couldn't figure out search

Guest goldraven

Guest goldraven

For some reason when I was trying the search function it was always comming up with nothing for results, I even searched for the word "car" and it came up with nothing. So maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I was wondering if you guys could help me out finding a post.

Basically, it is of a movie clip of an (I think) M5 chasing an RS4 on a Highway, they are both going very fast weaving through traffic...basically acting like total jackasses on the freeway. I'm not sure if that freeway is in the USA, but none-the-less...still crazy. Some of the things they pull in this clip is just insane. From what I recall the movie file is called P1010001.mov . It really erks me to have to post this, but I tried going back and just reading through the forum titles to see If I would recognise it. This was posted a long time ago...maybe a year, but if you guys recall it that would be super helpful, I am trying to download it again for a class.

Once again, I appoligise for this post, I will delete it afterwards.

Thanks for the help again,

Nick

Guest goldraven

No, I'm pretty sure its authentic. at the beginning of the clip the guy in the M5 is situating his camera in the passenger seat listening to techno I believe....then he guns it after like 15 seconds and the audi comes into view and he turns off the music.

Nick

I know the vid you're talking about, I have it saved on my hard drive. :) And yes, it is a pair of idiot sticks driving very fast indeed! I'm thinking it (the post) got wiped out as it was posted in the non tech forum, and they clean up around here evry once in a while.. :lol:

I know the vid you're talking about, I have it saved on my hard drive. :) And yes, it is a pair of idiot sticks driving very fast indeed! I'm thinking it (the post) got wiped out as it was posted in the non tech forum, and they clean up around here evry once in a while.. :lol:

Hey Matt: Post the name of the file and a google can bring up a sight.

Guest goldraven

just tried to google it...definitely found a bunch of really funny personal videos also named "P1010001.mov". I had no idea robot making could bo so cool....or how intriguing a volt meter is over a 30 second span.... anyone else have luck trying to find the M5 chasing the RS4?

Nick