HybridZ

scammer's letter and my reply, items 4 sale on craigslist

waynekarnes

dearest ray,

it has come to my attention that you are being interested in my product. this brings me and my family the greatest of joy. it will be a pleasure to know that my item is going to delight and thrill another. it has been in our possesion for many a year, and we would like to see it go to someone who has the ability to appreciate and respect the honor and pride we cherish for this dilligentable treasure from the Gm family of pontiac the americana legandary trans am.

i would be most honored and humbled to be presented with the cashier's check, i find them to be my favorite conveance of funds, they are so easily converted in to the currency of my country.

for both of our mutual pleasures and esctacy, i am looking forward to this transaction, i have written to my president and advise him and his seceratary of state. i know that they are aquiver with as much orgasmic excitement as we are here. the celebration of our trade will be of stupendence eventesness, the neighbors will be invited to the triumphant event. it will be a feast for the mind and body, wine, song and dance will prevade the streets for kilometers in all directions, the flight of mind and fancy will make the sun and moon envious, the heavens will send angels to see what great happiness has washed over the land of my people and their ancestors.

please send the amount of $32,000 to me at the following address

Kanga Tech 124

SBC

5285 Doyle Rd

San Jose California, USA 95129

i must tell you, this is one of the brightest days of my life. i can not believe my good fortune that in the cosmic universe, we have met and will soon be trading capital for product, it makes my loins ache for climax .

ray vince wrote:

>

> I am a sales consultant, i help individuals and companies to source

> and procure refurbish and (ads). I get paid on commission.

> Your (ads) suits the need of my client and i enquire to know if the

> item is still available for sale and the final price you are

> willing to sell the (ads). My client will effect payment as soon as

> i hear from you and the rate is affordable. Payment will be via a

> in certified cashier's check. Please furnish me with the above

> required information and provide your name, contact address and

> phone number for better communication.

> Yours sincerely,

>

Guest JAMIE T

LMAO, That is truely some of the best reading I've doen in awhile. It's interesting, I wonder if you can have tons of spam sent to his email?

thanks, glad you enjoyed the read !

figure i best not attempt to spam him ( he has my email address ) ... though i was tempted to go to several websites and sign him up for everything that asked for an e address ...

figure if he does send the bougus c check, i'll send back the overage amount in the form of those rolls of toilet paper that look like hundred dollar bills. that should make his day, when he takes em to the bank of nigeria.

DavyZ, try some ice on those loins ... may help with the swelling :wink:

wayne

he wrote back requesting where to send the check ...

my reply ...

my close associate,

how are you on this fine day? this morning i was awaken to the glory of the singing mocking birds perched high above my head in the swaying mango tree. they were singing the song of love, love of life and for the rising of the sun. what a sunrise, the colors too beautiful to describe in any way other than song. you deserve such a sunrise, soon the juices of love will mingle and become the essence of all your relationships. come, sing with the birds, feel it vibrating in your nether regions. soon, you will find it to be most releasing of all climaxes.

alas another email shopper has written me a fine message, he too wishes to purchase the pride of my family's backyard treasure. he also descritly inquired about the several american classic vehicles currently awaiting our excellent restoration capabilties. all of them are lovingly stored on cinder blocks, in the front yard. yesterday, my son, while trapping lunch, found two in the grass, we had forgotten about, bringing the total to 8. if you should be interested in besting his offer for the following, 1973 4 door monaco ex polishe car, 74 pinto runabout no back seat a true two seater sports car, 72 amc matador once driven by local priest until he was ran out of town after he was seen with jackson and a group of 4th grade boys at the combo D Q and petting zoo, 1939 humpmobile i don't know why but i like saying that, come on say it with me, humpmobile all that's there is the fender and name plate, but that's saying something, 1975 chrysler 300 imperial got it cheap, someone kept about 30 kats in it, if you have a head cold you barely notice,1971 maverick 4 door someone added a folding sunroof, used fancy shower curtain and pvc pipe to roll the curtain up on, 1978 dodge van no back seats, big mirror ball, donna summer posters on the ceiling, plywood floor, a traveling disco ball room, the best is the 1976 international harvester pick up from the farmers crematorium, smells like a bbq everytime i walk past it getting the mail.

our man from the email vicinity has offered me $45,000 for all the vaiable items we are allowed to offer over the ether. i would suspect that you would be happy to make the same arrangements, so when the check you are so generously offering arrives, i will be keeping the whole amount, and expecting a handling fee of $6000 for the transaction.

mr haney, the county agent, tells me he wishes he were in my shoes, to know someone such as yourself. he says the county would expect you to remove all of your property by end of april. he says he needs your address, so that he might mail you the proper forms for the collection of fees and permits to move everything. he needs all that information before i can cash the check.

please be in the largest hurry of your life to get me your address. i am drooling down my chin,in anticipation.

ray vince wrote:

> Hello and GoodDay,

> Thanks for the quick response to my email, and i will want you to know

> that i am okay with the price and also i will want you to know that i

> client of my is owning some amount of money and he promise to issued me

> cheque and the amount on the chque is $45,000 and you will deduct the

> cost of your (1978 trans am nose raditator support) which is $32,000 and send

> the rest of the fund via western union money transfer to the shipper that

> will arrange for the pick up at your location asap.so i will want you

> to get back to me with your full contact details which is:

>

> 1 Name that will written on the cheque:

> 2 Your address :

> 3 Your zipcode and your country:

> 4 Your contact phone number:

>

> So will be looking forward toi hear from you with the details asap.

> Thanks

>

Guest iskone

If this guy doesn't catch on soon he deserves to be ebaten, just for stupidity.

How the hell do these guys even get computers!? I thought they all had straw huts with dirt floor.