HybridZ

I need a good pass side rear Quarter Panel..

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Guest Aguyandaredhead

After grinding out the body filler that the previous owner put on top of a really sub par repair I have decided that I just need to cut it off and replace it.. I am looking for a good Quarter that will work on my 72'. Please Email me and if you have some pic's send them along as well.. I am going to be paying cash so let the offerings begin..

Thanks

Jeff

This is so funny... First the ATI Super Damper, now this. Over the weekend I dug out a bunch of Z parts I have on the shelves and was planning on selling them on eBay. One of the parts is a Tabco (made in Taiwan) right rear 1/4 panel that I've had for God knows how long. Here's a picture:

rear1-4panel.jpg

Anyway, I'll sell it for $150. Shipping will get expensive. I have a big cardboard box that it will fit in (for the CF hoods I sell) but the box and packaging will cost you $95 and shipping will probably be $100. That's expensive but its the best I can do to get the parts to OK in good shape. Let me know if you're interested.

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Yes I will take it John. Thanks for the offer.

Bill, yes I finally had about 8 hrs to work on the car on Sun. I have been fishing in some semi Pro bass tourny's and it has taken every weekend for the last 3-4 months.. So this was a nice change, Not that I am complaining about being out on the lake for 44 days already this year.. I hope to get some serious work done in it in the next few weeks. I have pulled the RB out and the trans with the R230 since I am finished mocking up. It is good to hear you are still around, I hope you have had some better months than you had had a while back..Give me a yell next time you are killin time on a weekend..

Thanks to MTenneZ for being so polite. and not trying to steal it out from under me..

Jeff

I have a drivers side replacement panel if anyone is interested. Still in the box from when I purchased it and never used it. It's similiar to the one JohnC posted. From the fender bend down and from the door to the tail light panel.

PM me if your interested.