HybridZ

Cant Hold it in anymore!

seth

My car in coming along, and the more that we put back on the more excited I get!

anyway I just wanted to post the pictures of my car! So that I could tell someone who could understand, that it is not a porche...and Why someone would do that.

My Fav still has to be the guy down the street, he is doing a full original 260. And it had tons of rust... And every time I talk to him he is still very unhappy that i have modified my 260, or "Ruined it" as he says... and me I just smile because I know it is what I want... and really how many people would cry over 1 more 260 modified?

http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=10062

Screw him... Looks good and when you are driving yours with a smile ear to ear, and he is still wondering why his doesn't handle, look, or do ANYTHING well, other than continue rusting, you'll be then one shaking your head wondering why he hasn't gotten onboard...

Mike

I also have 16" CCWs' date=' but my offset is for a 240SX so the wheels look just a tad shallower, but your car is looking mean!

Davy[/quote']

These are running 5.5" of backspace. Thanks really think it is quite mean too. Should be blocking it this week! yaaa!