HybridZ

Project Update

Mikelly

Well the Bellhousing just arrived at the shop this afternoon and I went in to pick it up... I'll attempt to dial it in tonight and get it all lined up on the tranny... I then need to make a pretty quick decision on the release bearing/ slave cylinder. I don't want to deal with an internal bearing failure/ bleed/ Clearance issue, as it means pulling the complete setup appart, which generally means pull the trans... SO I'm leaning towards an external slave cylinder setup, like found on C4 Corvettes... But I'm still in the air... Time will tell as I plow through info and take measurements. This car could actually be started sometime this summer... Holy cow.. Watch out... The end is near... The Sky is falling! :cool: !

Mike :-)

SO I got the bellhousing out of the box and low and behold, it doesn't fit... Seems there are OTHER Lakewood bellhousings that are designed for the TKO600... I'll be calling D&D tomorrow to sort this out... I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that pretty much every facet of this project is going to go like this from here on out... :roll:

Mike

When you pass a guy driving a $130,000 GT3, and he comes over after coming off track, looks at your car and says:

What kind of 240Z is this?

It will all be worthwhile.

John

It's even better when the question is:

What kind of %$#@&%$ 240Z is this?

:D :biggrin: :D:D :biggrin:

My best answer so far:

"A 73"

John

I love it John. Mike keep it up.

Mark