HybridZ

another update on the custom chassis

there has been a little more progress on the chassis, the center structure is all in place, and the motor plate hase been set. and I started to do soem rough sheetmetal work on the front fenders. so I got a chance to hang one and check the width. now it is starting to look like a race car

transtunnel9oz.th.jpg

driverscompartment2uy.th.jpg

frontfender4qh.th.jpg

rightside4kd.th.jpg

• 5 months later...

No, I don't own shop, we are in the process of building on up in northern michigan right now, but it wont be up and running untill late next year. the car is at a shop called Competition Fabrications right now, there is no space in the garage at home to have a chassis on a jig. I am designing the chassis and the guys at the shop are doing most of the fabrication on it. I know my welding and metal work but I feel safer now have those guys doing the TIG welding because the upper part is all Crommolly and I dont have much experience with it yet. I will be doing all the tin and body work and lite chassis fab work.