HybridZ

Sure, it's a civic with a turbo...

auxilary

Guest goldraven
Can you imagine if he actually did have good times? You might see more like it at the track. Why not cool the turbo? :icon52: I would refuse to stage next to it just because he'd take all the attention. and I'd die if I got spanked by that rat rod. Dang! :icon52:

hahah, you are right. winning against that thing would be something that you should do, almost a given. losing would be completely humiliating. I wouldn't line up against it either.

Nick

Holy mother of god.. 1: really f'ugly 2: KID has typical attitude 3: it's scarry that people are DRIVING things like that on the roads! Guy tries to defend himself saying "Hey it WORKS! And I did it on a budget.." Yada yada... It looks rediculous and unsafe no mater how you spell it... Looks to me he was just too LAZY to do it properly..

That reminds me...I need to hurry up and get my Honda running on boost again....just got a few more parts to get, and pull the old engine out...the new engine block is done..:icon44:

FWIW...yes...I have a boosted CRX....with an LSD, and it kicks azz at the autocross.

Guest JAMIE T

Why are you guys laughing? That's how I'm doing my RB26 swap...

That gives new meaning to the term "Top mount".

I can see him at the street races, " My car's turbocharged, see look..." And then immediately follwed by, "Why are you laughing?"

Guest SS-Z31

Man i've seen that car posted everywhere! Supposedly it's quick but just looks downright ugly/stupid.

He's got a ZC so no limited slip there... Just rediculous