HybridZ

Driving up the 405 and I see...

Zhadman

... a giant Nissan billboard with an orange 240z on it! Nissan is located in this area (around the 110 and 405) and I'm used to seeing thier 'boards for the Infinity models, Titan, Frontier...etc. This is the first one I've seen with a classic Z on it. Cool.

Someone get me a huge HybridZ.org sticker. I'll climb up there tomorrow morning and stick it where everyone will see (I won't cover the Z).

Give a bum a dollar to do it.

This is California, the correct statement would be:

"Provide modest financial compensation to a housing challenged indivual to perform services, as required."

:toetap05::twisted:

This is California' date=' the correct statement would be:

"Provide modest financial compensation to a housing challenged indivual to perform services, as required."

:toetap05::twisted:[/quote']

Oh... how true. We could spin this to show that Hybrid Z contributes to the local community and is dedicated to advancing those that are less fortunate. We could go a step further and provide this individual with a HybridZ.org shirt. We can then use this person as a figure head for our new PAC. He can say things like: "HybridZ got me 1.2 dollars" and "Can't we all just Hybrid a Z". Pepsi-Cola and Johnson and Johnson will all come on board if we feature a 'housing-challenged' individual who is female, Hispanic, and is blessed with large... uh... maybe this is going too far.