HybridZ

RB26 powered 240sx

philiow313

hey guys. johnny finally let us in on why it was so cheap....

basically, the guy who sold it to him is a druggie and ran out of money, and needing his fix, he sold the car. i guess he called him back yesterday and asked if he could buy it back, but johnny said no haha.

a dyno wont do any good right now, the clutch is toast apparently. thats also gonna be fixed soon.

You're friend johnny sounds like a real arse. He could atleast make the guy a deal.

I would agree with you except for one part.

the guy who sold it to him is a druggie and ran out of money

I usually do not feel sorrow for what happens to people with long term drug use problems.

even if he was a druggy, any person with the right mind who is in to cars knows that a car swapped with an rb26 he could have easily gottedn $6k for it off the bat instead of just $600

People who are in need of a fix dont think too clearly. thats prabably why he is trying to buy it back now. people have done some pretty F'd up things to get there Fix. :twak:

Could your friend have possibly "hooked him up" with a "fix" in return for having the car for a week? Where I come from it is called "clucking". Example: *blank* clucked his car for a crack rock. The deal is to let the person providing the drugs to drive the car for a day or week in return for free drugs. Many cars are reported stolen after this type of "transaction" and are found by the cops at some $20 a night motel, out of gas, and usually driven hard and damaged. How do I know this?..... I use to find these vehicles all the time with my old job. Ask a crackhead.... they'll usually admit to doing it at least once.... that is if they "own" or uummm say that a car is theirs.... or what I call a death trap on wheels.

Your friend might want to make sure that he has the title in his name before the owner calls the cops and makes up a story to get it back.

Could your friend have possibly "hooked him up" with a "fix" in return for having the car for a week? Where I come from it is called "clucking". Example: *blank* clucked his car for a crack rock. The deal is to let the person providing the drugs to drive the car for a day or week in return for free drugs. Many cars are reported stolen after this type of "transaction" and are found by the cops at some $20 a night motel' date=' out of gas, and usually driven hard and damaged. How do I know this?..... I use to find these vehicles all the time with my old job. Ask a crackhead.... they'll usually admit to doing it at least once.... that is if they "own" or uummm say that a car is theirs.... or what I call a death trap on wheels.

Your friend might want to make sure that he has the title in his name before the owner calls the cops and makes up a story to get it back.[/quote']

HAHAHA that sounds more like the real story :>

sorry to bust your bubble... but my friend is an older filipino man who doesnt go anywhere near drugs. the guy he bought it from lived in vallejo... which if your not from around here is like a slightly smaller version of Oakland.