HybridZ

Lexan windows.

hat1324

im trying to find someplace that makes lexan windows for the Z.

side windows i think i can make, maybe the hatch glass(as long as it doesnt curve)

but what about the windsheild? and the side glass?

SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND SEARCHED

ive been looking through the boards but cant really find any info on allready made windows.. but ill keep looking..

main reason is my windsheild got cracked(WHILE SITTING) and if I have to replace it, i might as well go lightweight..

its a track, whats that thing doing on the street car..

You may want to check the legality of a non glass windsdreen, scratch easy which can make night driving vision hazardous.

A general plastics fabricator made my rear plastic 'glass', used the stock glass to form the new one over. There are marine windscreen makers who do this sort of work too.

I can do 1/4 windows and the rear hatch. But, as 260DET said they are really not for a street car. Unless you're willing to pay double the price (from $55 to $115) for a 4' x 4' abrasion resistant sheet your widows will look like crap in about 6 months from scratches.

Guest Dylan

If you're near the bay area I have a Z windshield just sitting around I could sell you for cheap.

ive been looking through the boards but cant really find any info on allready made windows.. but ill keep looking..

main reason is my windsheild got cracked(WHILE SITTING) and if I have to replace it' date=' i might as well go lightweight..

its a track, whats that thing doing on the street car..[/quote']