HybridZ

So... Is a Blast Cabinet Worth it?

Quick' date=' paint them before they rust! What are you going to paint them with?

!M![/quote']

I primed and painted them right after the pic. I used a good primer but a crappy paint. I willneed to redo the final color.

Even with a 60 gallon compressor it drains quick. I really need to install another 60 to 100 gallon resivoir...alot of down time...

I just thought of something. The shots are not really before and after. I took the shots of the left and right arms after I did one. But if they are left and right, how can they be the same shape? They should but opposite correct?

Unless one was on upside down when I removed them!?!?

I just thought of something. The shots are not really before and after. I took the shots of the left and right arms after I did one. But if they are left and right' date=' how can they be the same shape? They should but opposite correct?

Unless one was on upside down when I removed them!?!?[/quote']

You have just learned another new piece of Z trivia...They _are_ the same part! Even have the same part number. The clever Nissan engineers designed it so it could be flipped over for the other side.

LOL I've been spending some time under the silver Z removing a gas tank and was wondering why one control arm had a small plate welded to the bottom while the other control arm had one welded to the top which began to worry me..so I put it on my list to fix...... So I got two drivers side control arms ? from the bird's view or the worm's view. The situation still worries me.

Funny how unrelated events lead to discovery!!

Larry - I don't like the idea either!! I am all about symmetry, and the idea that they are the same part rubs my annoyance gland the wrong way. Call me petty but it will be a deciding factor to go with aftermarket adjustable ones when I can afford them.

Rufus