HybridZ

can someone ID this airdam? *no 56k*

JaysZ

i'm very interested in this one.. i want the MSA one like the car in the first pic (actually, i want that entire car lol) and there is a guy selling a *similar* one. what do you think it will look like on my 280z and how much do you think its worth? not sure if its FG or urethane.

19.jpg.xs.jpg

my inspiration

airdam1.jpg.xs.jpg

the lip for sale

airdam2.jpg.xs.jpg

airdam3.jpg.xs.jpg

airdam4.jpg.xs.jpg

The one on the car looks strikingly similar to this MSA airdam...

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=50-1411&Category_Code=7AD1

yep, thats the one i want. there seems to be some variation to the airdam in the other pics though. i've never seen one that had extruding brake ducts. do you think it will look as nice as the one in the pic? i would like to pair it with some 240z bumpers and ZG flares just like that car in the first picture.

I have the one that's shown in the MSA link and it NOT the same as the one in the first post. They look pretty close but the area around the air ducts look different to me.

FWIW, my MSA piece is made by Xenon, as for the on in the first post, just contact SR240z. He is a member here and I'm sure he knows who makes his front spoiler.

if anyone wants to trade/sell me for the MSA part# 50-1412.. I have MSA part# 50-1409 in primer form and I can get airdamn pictured above :) i would also need a fiberglass 240z replica bumper and turn signals to complete it right?

My airdam is similar to the one you are thinking of buying. Mine has blistered brake ducts and I have no Idea who makes it. I know its not msa though. If You find it cheap just buy it and try it on, It might look better than the one you saw in the pic.