HybridZ

720cc injectors

stony

Smack me around but i wasnt sure how to list these in the classifieds if its an auction. min bid starts at 375.00 Need to upgrade my injectors and these wont do it anymore.

they are top feed Denso injectors and will fit most top feed applications. they came out of my RB26.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7981974209

Dont know what the duty cycle was but we had to turn the Fuel pressure way up to keep it from getting too lean on the top end. It made 610RWHP .... I think if i really pushed them may have gotten 650 but i think they were close to being maxed. And just using all the math formulas for figuring injector size for projected HP says there too small.

Dont know what the duty cycle was but we had to turn the Fuel pressure way up to keep it from getting too lean on the top end. It made 610RWHP .... I think if i really pushed them may have gotten 650 but i think they were close to being maxed. And just using all the math formulas for figuring injector size for projected HP says there too small.

Yeah from what i have read of late, way too small! Seems that maximum power is obtained at a duty cycle of between 60-70% & no more! Therefore, as an example, if you calculated that your engine requires 600cc of fuel flow per injector, then you should use 1000cc injectors, to leave plenty of head room on the duty cycle and not over work the injectors.

I have been reading "Forced Induction Performance tuning" by Graham Bell, he goes into great depth with calculations for all this stuff.

I have also been talking with a guy that runs a tuning shop here in NZ, he is a computer expert etc and has a RB30DET powered R32 skyline racecar, which is making 400kw at the rear wheels, he is using 1000cc injectors.

Stony what size inj's have you replaced the 720's with?

havent decided yet. its either going to be 920cc or 1000cc injectors just depends on pricing.... i have heard the 4 digit injectors start getting real expensive

Yeah you're telling me!, what do you guys in the US pay for 850cc plus injector over there?

We are about NZ$250 each down here, ouch!