HybridZ

NEA Annual Meeting Agenda

johnc

maybe this is why Johnny can't read !!!

problem is ... most of em take jobs as teachers because they can't get jobs in the real world.

most of em think they oughta be in charge, teaching is just the stepping stone on the path to adminstration ... be a principal or get on the board of education ... maybe become an officer in the union.

there are a few honest teacher, work their aXXes off, spend their own money on supplies. a few that truly care about students, stay after school and tutor.

to those few, i take my hat off, they love what they do, live to see the spark in a student's eyes when that moment of understanding explodes.

those few teachers that aren't there taking up space while waiting for a better job.

to them, i say thank you !!! thank you thank you !

you are molding america's future !!! and doing a damn fine job ...

to the others ... QUIT !! go back to business college, see if you can get a job at burger king ...

i understand they have pictures on the registers ...

shouldn't be too taxing on your time schedule. i am quite sure in a matter of a couple years you might be wearing your paper hat and, that

coveted assistant manager name tag ( all that time you spent day dreaming and whining about how hard your job is, may just pay off for you ).

again, if you want to be a manager ...

quit teaching, you are not doing america any favors !!!

stop by burger king and grab an app.