HybridZ

I Totaled My Car!!!!!!!!!

fastzcars

Guest iskone

Dman your car is in way worse shape then mine. That freaking sucks!!! Keep your head up though and don't let the big money insurance co screw you.

Isk

You gotta be kidding me!!! Did the tractor/trailer guy keep going and not come back? Bastard, he probably knew he hit you and took satisfaction knowing he got revenge on those little cars that cut them off everyday. Hope the guy gets caught.

Guest bastaad525

OMG :(

That really sucks man...

This is one of the reasons I really want out of SoCal... I'm always so nervous driving around here because there's always some crazy idiot who's not paying attention or driving like a retard out there, he/she is gonna hit SOMEONE, just have to do everything I can to keep it from being me. If that happened to my car I'd flip the F out... and my car isn't half as nice as yours was.

Seriously dude that really sucks, I'm sorry that happen to one ours... Does it look like there's any chance at all the truck driver could get busted for this?

I feel like changing my sig to read "Don't let SoCal happen to good Z's!"

Just an update.The adjuster from Hagerty gave the O.k to the body shop to do the repairs on my car!!!!!!!. I don't want to say how much, but let's just say. ALOT!!!!. But I'm getting all new suspension, wheels,tires and quarter panels. NO BONDO JOB HERE. The shop was recommeded by a local Z restorer. Man is this place clean , and the owner love's muscle cars. They got a 69 mach1, auston healey w/ ford v8. and an assortment of BMW M3's . I feel really comfortable leaving my baby here. Will see how long it'll take to get her back. Wish me luck guys.

tell me about it dr hunt. I guess I was lucky a made it out with only a sore butt.And I was also lucky that out of 12 shops I called I got one that was willing to LOOK at my car. And I was also lucky that I shopped through 6 different insurance companies to find just the right one that was willing to give me the appraised value coverage that I was looking for. Yap. I was sure lucky.