HybridZ

LS1 JTR headers hit stock fuel and brake lines on 78 280

Well the passenger side header hits the fuel lines and the brake line. Guess I’ll end up running new lines after all. All the electric I ran on that side is close too. If I had it to do all over again (and I will) I would have put all the electric inside the car and out of the engine bay. I think I can bend the brake line out of the way and use some heat sheilding around it and the electric for now.

http://www.circuitflex.com/HeaderFuel.jpg

Hummm... Had to go look at my car to see whats different. My brake line is mounted on top of the frame rail. By the looks of your car Dale, it would be underneith your harness. Fuel lines on mine go up the firewall over to where the brake and clutch masters are. Thats were my F.P. regulator is mounted!

JOEY

We re-routed the passenger side brake line on my car so it ran under the car along side of the front crossmember to keep it away from the heat of the header. We will be wrapping the wiring harness in a heat shield to help protect it.

Like Joey's car, my fuel lines go up across the firewall to the drivers side where the brake and clutch master cylinders are. We mounted the FPR on the inner fender well next to the washer fluid bottle under the access panel.