HybridZ

Best Looking Z's

Guest theshmo891

I KNEW I WASNT COOL!. Kid lied to me at walmart when I bought 2 cases of cool.. ARRG :( HEH. joking

Seriously you can look through the pictures section and find all sorts of sweet looking modified Z's

oh yeah.. MIke. I am calling you out to SEZ!!.. ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z vs Z :)

hehehehehhe

Guest ON3GO

lol ur calling out my blue Z which is uber slow, that will get done 1 day before the trip, and which i cant rag it out as i gotta get home in it.. BIG man u are.

but bring it.. ill run 18psi just for ya!

mike

lol ur calling out my blue Z which is uber slow' date=' that will get done 1 day before the trip, and which i cant rag it out as i gotta get home in it.. BIG man u are.

but bring it.. ill run 18psi just for ya!

mike[/quote']

Hey I gotta have some kinda advantage!.. heh.. I still have 195k on the motor here with stock turbo. Seriously I just hope you can make it.. good luck man..

oh.. " and its already been brought" 5 times now.. :)

originally posted by mark

John knows my car is fast because it will almost keep up with his car.

Have I mentioned I'm installing a moving map GPS unit in my car?

Cause I figure the car Mark is building will blow me so far into the woods I'm gonna need a GPS to find my way back to the track!!!!:D:biggrin::D

John

Guest ON3GO

hehe.. i have a crooked head stud, i head thats been milled more times that joan rivers had surgery, and a stock turbo with i think 278K miles now.. cuz thats what the motor had before it let go.

but ya i hope i can make it too.

just ordered my clutch and flywheel and next is i gotta do the whole fuel system..

:(

mike

Guest the_dj

lol considering I've been gone for some ... what 2 years now I would have been impressed if anyone remembered my car.

:twak: work owns me and my Z

^ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Admin edit:

Warning #1

#2 doesn't happen

if you are tired of looking at it fine! but man that comment was out of line. especially since its YOUR opinion.

play nice and tone it down a bit

Guest tony78_280z

I admit, I've never seen those pics before. Frickin amaZing!!! way out of my price/skill range though.*Sigh* one day I too, will make a list.