HybridZ

any one put 350z seats in a 240 yet?

2003z

I am going to be picking up a pair tomorrow and eventually figuring out a way to install them. If anyone has and has already done it or has some tips, I would appreciate them. I managed to engineer some brackets for CRX seats in my last 240, so I don't think it will be that hard anyway, plus $325 for the pair is a great deal.

• 3 months later...

I would warn on the width of the seats vs space in your Z. I was going to do the same but the 350z seat was a bit wider than would fit in my 77/z. That is if you wanted the seat to slide all the way back. However I might be wrong all together. And if they will work, I'd love to hear about it cause That'd be a sweet upgrade for my Z. even the dash Idea sounds cool to

let us all know how it goes

I would warn on the width of the seats vs space in your Z. I was going to do the same but the 350z seat was a bit wider than would fit in my 77/z. That is if you wanted the seat to slide all the way back. However I might be wrong all together. And if they will work' date=' I'd love to hear about it cause That'd be a sweet upgrade for my Z. even the dash Idea sounds cool to

let us all know how it goes[/quote']Well, I've got the seats upstairs in our bonus room, just haven't had time to do anything with them. As for being wider though, I also have the stock 240 drivers seat out of my car (summit racing plastic seat installed), and the 350 seat is the same height and width as the 240 seat. Even the cushion height is about the same.

Well, I've got the seats upstairs in our bonus room, just haven't had time to do anything with them. As for being wider though, I also have the stock 240 drivers seat out of my car (summit racing plastic seat installed), and the 350 seat is the same height and width as the 240 seat. Even the cushion height is about the same.

MAN that would be sweet! Where did you get them and PLEASE send us pictures of them installed! :-D

I would warn on the width of the seats vs space in your Z. I was going to do the same but the 350z seat was a bit wider than would fit in my 77/z.

the 280Z transmission tunnel is a we bit wider than the 240Z in certain places, I cant exactly how much but it might make a large enough difference in this case.

MAN that would be sweet! Where did you get them and PLEASE send us pictures of them installed! :-D
biggest 350z forum is www.my350z.com Just scan the classifieds. I found a local guy selling his after he put race seats in. (But he is one of those F&F show car types. He is actually putting a 'NAWS' bottle in, but not hooking it up to anything!!!!, Just for looks)