HybridZ

Funny video

Mike kZ

I don't know about any of you but I can't stand those tattoos. Big turn off. I just don't want to look at a big black birth defect looking blotch on the back of some girl. Or on her foot, or her neck or... I don't want to think about it.

What a tattoo on a girl says to me is, "My parents didn't love me, I got into drugs and I might have a bastard kid at home."

*slowly step away*

Don't get me wrong, Britney or Jessica Simpson could have a tattoo of a snake on their face and I wouldn't mind, but without that kind of insane good looks, it's a detractor. Turn off. Kind of like a shaved head.

To prove my point, picture Jessica Simpson with a shaved head and a tattoo on her face like the Sithe and you might just say no to that one in a dark bar.

What a tattoo on a girl says to me is, "My parents didn't love me, I got into drugs and I might have a bastard kid at home."

Don't know man, every chick that I've been with that had a tattoo was a freak in the sack! I think its a "pain and pleasure" thing.

!M!

Try taking your kid to gymnastics class and look at all the 30+ year old mom's with those things on their backs.

For some women it works for. Looks pretty silly on minivan moms.

I want a woman with the Gettysburg address tatooed on her back side. That way I could get entertained and educated at the same time.

" Four score and .." whap whap whap whap...

:lol: My buddys girlfriend is 'one of those' chicks.. She got a tattoo of a little mouse on her.. ah.. lower stomach area.. I asked 'why a mouse?' She said "Oh, so my pu$$y has something to play with." :icon52: heh.. apparently she's a freak in the sack, my buddy keeps telling me sometime I should.. well..ah, never mind. :icon44:

:lol: My buddys girlfriend is 'one of those' chicks.. She got a tattoo of a little mouse on her.. ah.. lower stomach area.. I asked 'why a mouse?' She said "Oh, so my pu$$y has something to play with." :icon52: heh.. apparently she's a freak in the sack, my buddy keeps telling me sometime I should.. well..ah, never mind. :icon44:

I'm just saying, when she's signing the divorse papers, I'm sure she'll be a freek there too. I just can't picture that type of chick to be the type you marry, maybe that's where I'm getting confused. My last date, who wasn't my wife, was 7&1/2 years ago.