HybridZ

I'm in trouble, looks like I'll have to sell the car

mobythevan

Moby has a tube chassis v8 Z as well.

I was suppose to, but actually I don't. All of the parts I had for that car went to other projects and the car got hauled off. Right now all I have is the 34 pontiac. But I intended to have a V8 z car, so next time around.....

First court appearance is Tomorrow (Tuesday 9th) for the restraining order. It will be interesting to see what happens. All 3 adjacent neighbors that she has yelled and screamed at are coming in to testify that she likes start confrontations.

She also tried to escalate the situation more last week so I got pictures and wrote down the times.

I'll update tomorrow.

First court appearance is Tomorrow (Tuesday 9th) for the restraining order. It will be interesting to see what happens. All 3 adjacent neighbors that she has yelled and screamed at are coming in to testify that she likes start confrontations.

She also tried to escalate the situation more last week so I got pictures and wrote down the times.

I'll update tomorrow.

Good luck dude, you have all our support.

court went well today. She found out that she couldn't even submit the police report into record becasue the sheriff that took it wasn't at court. Almost had to feel sorry for her without a lawyer because the judge had to explain to her several times how court works, how the judicial system works and what the 5th amendment really means. Both of them made outbursts in court continually so that the judge had to keep telling them cut it out. The case ended up being continued because they were so unprepared. The whole thing was pretty interesting. It will be another month now before anything else happens, but they had the chance today to go to mediation and refused so we are in for the long haul now. I ordered a 4 camera weatherproof CCTV system with time lapse recorder and warning signs to install this week for my own piece of mind. I'll let you guys know what happens next.