HybridZ

Z enthusiast in Central IL

Z0wner

SiL-LadY,

I was just at your shop today to pick up some fittings so yeah that meet you are talking about sounds great. But anyways we need to hook up i want to see that Fairlady.

Oleh,

No i am from Bosnia and Hercegovina but i do look like big (260lbs to be exact) Russian guy.

Ivan

WOWZERS! SO MANY PEOPLE IN ILLINOIS!

Ivan280zt: Havent seen that... in all honesty... (i should be ashamed of saying this) i really dont even see any Zs... the only "well known" one i guess i know of is the yellow one... by body werks... who shows up in HIN. But ams huh? Sweet! I stop by there when we need parts lol.... are you a tech? have you been at kwai and seen the fairlady? Well... we should meet up and talk Zs... lol.. cause we're WORK BUDDIES! lol (a Z in a Mitsubishi shop...hmmm...lol)

SBC_400: Garage Kwai is.... or i should say was by One6.... One6 moved.. not that far... closer than AMS.. but yeah.. one6 was .... 3 stores down.

Garrett76Zt: I own a 1977 Fairlady Z.... pure bred from Japan. Was wondering... (if all IL people read this thread) anyone else have a Fairlady Z?

And I do agree with Oleh... we should have a meet. There is ACTUALLY! lol.. besides windy city Z... which i heard is having.. or had a meet..dunno... there is a car club here in illinois Called JGTCA (Japanese Grand Tourismoo Cars of America) Their website is www.jgtca.com. be a member! lol.. no but its great... they meet up every Saturday... normally around Arlington Heights... we have two meet joints... Photos... and Mitsuwa... its FR.... MR... AWD cars. There are a couple of Z owners there... from s30-z32. but def come out if you guys can. im s13.dr|ft in JGTCA forums... so drop few lines if you see me blabbing my mouth

offtopic

hey since you work at kwai, how much would NGK wires be for a 1999 Altima, i came in a while ago, but....thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm the "sucker" who bought the 280Z that "heavy85" (see above) was speaking of. Just got it and have located the problem - bad fuel system (bad fuel pump control relay and a seriously rusty gas tank). I fixed the relay and put the send/return lines in a gas can. It runs like a raped ape!!! Now on to fixing up the gas tank so I can actually drive it!

I'm the "sucker" who bought the 280Z that "heavy85" (see above) was speaking of. Just got it and have located the problem - bad fuel system (bad fuel pump control relay and a seriously rusty gas tank). I fixed the relay and put the send/return lines in a gas can. It runs like a raped ape!!! Now on to fixing up the gas tank so I can actually drive it!

I have a clean tank from a 74 260, or at least it was clean when I took it out, I have not looked at it recently. let me know if your interested, it is located in the chicago suburbs.