HybridZ

A Christmas Ode

Guest Fast Frog

Guest Fast Frog

Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the shop; lay tools in disarray many out of their box.

I'd gone to bed having worked hard all that day; pulling that old junk engine out of its bay.

I'd just nodded off when I heard such a clatter; the whole house shook and shuddered, my God what's the matter?

I threw open the door and ran out in dismay; on top of the roof was this weird looking sleigh.

Out from its side were huge 2 inch headers; now this had to be some bad hybrid go getter!

This sleigh, it rumbled, it shook, it let out a roar; I saw on its side the number 454.

The driver not there, down the chimney I assume; so I ran back inside to check every room.

Alas, in the shop all the tools put away; a 454 sitting in that cold engine bay.

As I gawked in wonder, I heard a loud squealing; I knew in a moment off my roof he was peeling.

Oh the smoke, the rubber, the noise in one's ear; half my shingles were gone when the eves he did clear.

All was quiet a big smile on my face; then I heard him yell back "now you win that big race!"

(Merry Christmas guys!) 2thumbs.gif