HybridZ

This Is How I Like My Porsche 911 Turbo..Wicked Video!

slownrusty

i think so, it seemd like they caused the lights to get brighter which in turn caused the camera to adjust. My car's lights get brighter when I rev, well at least they did the last time i drove it....two months ago.

May be the camera or possibly special effects, but if it were his lights, it might be a volt booster. Buick GN guys have been using them for years. Here's a little info from http://www.Casperselectronics.com

Your alternator is designed to put out a specific voltage, generally 13.8 volts. The only problem is when there's a greater demand on the electrical system, such as a WOT blast, the alternator falls a little short. The V-Plus is designed to overcome voltage taper at WOT by stepping up the alternator voltage 2.2v. at 70% throttle. Result? More power to your fuel pump and ignition system.

!M!

May be the camera or possibly special effects' date=' but if it were his lights, it might be a volt booster. Buick GN guys have been using them for years. Here's a little info from [url']www.Casperselectronics.com[/url]

!M!

Sounds like the Jaccuvolt (sp?), I've heard it does the same thing.

Owen