HybridZ

Went to the Zcar convention in NY

VinhZXT

I went to the Z convention yesterday in NY. It was nice to meet some of the guys from here. It was a 9 hours round trip for me and my SpyderZXT made it home OK. Too bad I couldn't stay overnight to hang out with the guys. Maybe next time. I will definitely try to make it to the Z convention next year. Later...

Yasin,

Yes my wife took a bunch of pictures. They are all look the same except for the color hehe.. I like a few very nice V8 swap Zs. Other than that the rests to me they all look the same stock looking. Yes I am sure the owners of those cars view my car the same way hehehe.. I will go over the pictures when I have time and maybe I will put a couple on here.. Cheers

V.

Yes I saw that Cobra on Ebay. The front doesn't look like the original Cobra. The back looks like the original one. That kit is not on a Z chasis. You have to do all custom works on that car.

The Cobra at the convention belongs to Glen. I had pictures of this Cobra on my web page. I will encourage my friends to get their Cobras on the road and prepare for the 2007 convention in Florida. Hopefully I get mine done too.

VinH: So you were the one with the Roadster! I'm in the process of building a 76. A number of people asked me if I saw the ZX outside at the show and I hadn't. Don't know how I could have missed it, but I spent most of my time inside. I had the red 280 with the V8 in it. I'm up in Scranton, so we should get together sometime when there's a meet down your way. AL

Rags,

Which yellow Z was yours? I have 2 yellow Z pictures. One with the louver hood and the other is not.

Baracu,

You were the one Pete was telling me about. Sorry I couldn't check out your V8 Z. I did took a quick lap inside the mall and then went back outside.

Fenatic,

The show was in Syracuse NY not far from Utica.

I have several pictures of me and some new friends I met at the show. Sorry not much car pictures.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090101/2

I just put up some pictures at the show on page 3.. Have fun