HybridZ

Help Me! I'm Power Crazed!

DaleMX

I’m power crazed and can’t keep my foot out of it! The LS1 with cam and heads is an awesome performer, especially with a 6 speed behind it. With the skinny little 14" tires the car will really surprise you. The BF Goodrich Traction T/A’s get a real good grip. I know the car will just set the tires on fire, but I have restrained from doing any burnouts. But (he said butt!) yesterday getting off of my exit this vtech ricer with stickers, fancy paint, 2000 dollar wheels, and fart can ride my *** all the way down the entrance ramp. When we turn onto McFarland the rice stomps on it and starts to come around me. I waited untill he was right beside me and hit it hard in 3rd at about 35 mph. Within about 3 seconds I was a good 4 car length’s ahead of them so I slowed back down. These guy’s must have been pissed because they came flying around me full throttle, fart can screaming! I was laughing like hell!

This is a disease. :twisted:

when I was driving my highly modified 1968 corvette with its injected big block 13.5:1 cpr 496 engine (only ran on race 115octane gas) on the way to the local track,which is only a few miles from my home, I had a chevell pull up next to me on the turnpike and rev the engine several times , obviously wanting to race, now having 4.56 rear gears I was cruising at 60-65mph at about 3500rpm I knew I could be very impressive as I had about 700hp, but I had the slicks in a truck that was following me to the track and knew Id have little to no traction. OH HELL< theres no other cars in site! why not, I slowly depressed the throttle and the obvious result, instant tire smoke all the way to 120mph which only took seconds, I slowed back down very quickly, the chevell caught back up and followed me to the track. the guys in the chevell said they thought I was burning oil untill they noticed the tire marks and that the smoke was comming from the tires not the exhaust, plus the fact Id left them from a 65mph roll like they had the brakes locked,sure did not hurt either... and running 10.25 at 137mph at the track hurt nothing either...that made my MONTH!

yeah ITS ADDICTIVE!!!

Guest Battle Pope

Yeah. The sudden acceleration is the ricer's way to impress his friends or justify his money spent on completely useless mods. When he's slapped back down into place, especially if by a vehicle of unlike "coolness", he initiates the ricer flyby to 'prove his dominance.'

Yeah. The sudden acceleration is the ricer's way to impress his friends or justify his money spent on completely useless mods. When he's slapped back down into place, especially if by a vehicle of unlike "coolness", he initiates the ricer flyby to 'prove his dominance.'

Yes, this is the distinguishing mark of an inferior species (mental and mechanical). :mrgreen:

Davy

Kind of like cocaine, heroin and the like, the more you have the more you want, take it all away and you'll cry like a baby. I don't care what form it's in, N/A, NOS, or Force fed, it's all the same, gotta have it, do anything for it. It's almost better than sex, cause it lasts longer and you can get it anytime you want a fix.

all my friend make fun of me because I like rice but I can never leave it alone the Kawi got a pan head the 260 went with a 327 one 280x went with a 302 a 610 wagon ended up with Dodge 383 now I'm on a 280x 351c nothing like raw torqueicon6.gif

Now I'm scared... Like just before your first... uh... you know. I was driving a HONDA for crying out loud and now I drive a 240 VOLVO which does not impress with it's near zero responce to throttle action.

So you say it's like a drug addition, and I'll never be able to drive another car again? I'll let you know.