HybridZ

A buyer's beware, just in case

Just so everyone is aware, or whomever may end up searching the site and come across this thread:

In the pursuit of all available written knowledge before injecting my LS1 into my 90-96 Z32 300ZX (Search tag :D) I puchased Adlashwa's manual and was very pleased with it. Shortly after a, now banned, AbsolutePower (Now renamed "AbsoluteMoron") advertised "his own" manual claiming more and better advice and instructions. Adlashwa's was very thorough and concise, but it's always nice to have a second opinion, no? So I paid out for it...

After countless emails, threatening, pleading, apologizing, begging, lathering, rinsing, and repeating, and TWO MONTHS of little response, I received an over-stuffed standard envelope containing a stack of papers in a three-part fold. I began to read over it and came to a very startled conclusion...

IT WAS THE SAME MANUAL THAT ADLASHWA PRODUCED. A carbon copy, minus about 3-4 chapters. To add insult to injury it wasn't even complete. So if anyone else fell prey to this or stumbles across it, just keep searching. This was just a disrespectful slap in the face not only to me, because I told him I already purchased Adlashwa's, but to the original author himself.

JUst so we're all clear on AbsolutePower...

He was the nice young man who "claimed" to come from a wealthy family, and was supposeldy such the well of knowledge... Sad to see him ripping off members... Hope no one bought his V8 300ZX project car... I had someone offline tell me they saw it and the ebay auction was a mis-representation of the work "claimed" in the auction! :roll:

I'd recommend avoiding this azzhat at all cost gang... The guy caused us more trouble than he was worth, then grovelled to Pete and others to be let back onto the board... I say "let them eat cake!" :twak:

:lmao:!

Mike