HybridZ

So now that i am Officaly an 240Z Hybrid where do I hang-out in So Cali?

240ZR

Buttonwillow, Willow Springs, Streets of Willow would be the closest I think. If you want to start slow find out when the next HPDE is at Buttonwillow. I think they run $150 and you get a lot of instruction from guys who have raced a lot, then they ride with you around the track and show you what you're doing wrong, where the line is, etc. Next step up would probably be an Open Track day, not as much instruction, but same basic premise. Then you might try a Porsche Owners Club slalom. Basically you show up and run 3 or 4 practice sessions then do a timed run at the end of the day.

The only autox I know of in that area was the UCSB Sports Car Club. They used to show up at the Cal Poly Sports Car Club autoxes (which got shut down a long time ago), but the UCSB guys were mainly ricers and didn't know what the hell they were doing. I seem to remember some friends going to an autox that UCSBSCC set up and saying it was LAME, but maybe its better now. Anyone attending UCSB at the time would have graduated a few years ago by now. You might check it out and see if that club still exists anyway.