HybridZ

LS1 / T56 Update #45 - The List

Phantom

I've had the car 13 1/2 years now. I've got 18,000 miles on the LS1 / T56 conversion. The car has a full custom interior and sound system - yada, yada, yada.

I started thinking today and, even with all that has been done, this is the 'to do' list I still have:

1) Fix pinhole leak at radiator cap neck - installed new 18 lb. cap in place of a 16 lb. 8/27/05. Not yet sure if that really fixed the problem though.

2) Install new clock I've had for about 8 months now.

3) Reroute & trim some of the coolant hoses to clean up the engine bay and eliminate some rubbing spots.

4) Fix the windshield washer system - nozzles are plugged.

5) Replace the drivers side visor tensioning bolt - the visor is too 'floppy'. fixed 9/1/05.

6) Install the adjustable proportioning valve.

7) Find the blankety-blank OBD II connector.

8) Install a 1" steering wheel spacer to get steering wheel clear of my left thigh.

9) Adjust the seat mounts a bit more.

10) Install Roll bar cranium pads.

11) Find the funny rubbing sound in the front that comes & goes.

12) Adjust the driver's side T/C rod so it is mounted correctly

13) Move air intake to in front of the radiator.

14) Pick up a Maxima 16" mini-spare.

This is pretty much the 'must' list - not the 'wish' list. It never ends. Ain't it great!:-D

Keeps you away from those street conrer durgs :D

Yeah, not my favorite place to be - but it also keeps me away from lot's of other things too - like my favorite TV shows! At least I've knocked a couple things off the list. Just waiting for the cooler weather that we'll have after I get back from Israel later this month.