HybridZ

Thank You Mike KZ

As I write this Mike (kz) is probably still trying to make his way back down to his home. I just wanted to say thank you to Mike for taking the time out of his Sunday to drive two hours to help a fellow Hybrid Z member out. With Mike’s help, we were able to get my Z started and more importantly running for the initial cam break in time (if that’s what its called). The car sounded good and strong but that is probably because there still is not any exhaust hooked up yet :twisted:

Mike I just want to say thank you for the good conversation, fellowship and most of all for the knowledge that you shared with me today.

On a side note, we discovered that the resistor on the tach side of the distributor that came with my Camaro parts car worked fine with no noticeable tach needle jumping. We also discovered that spark plug wires go up like kindling when they get too close to the headers for any length of time :icon54: Ice tea works real well for a fire extinguisher.

Mike I hope one day soon to be able to repay the favor that you showed me today.

This is just another fine example of the good people that can be found on this site... Although I still hold it against Mike KZ for introducing me to Les Heath, who eventually disappeared with my Gnose and rear taillight panel/ custom rear wing!(Just kidding Mike! :wink: ) :twak: to Les Heath!

Glad to see yet another member get face to face support from a senior member of this site. :2thumbs:

Mike :cool:

Wow, thanks guys! I always try to help out when I can. Charlie, I'm glad I could help out! I think you are very capable of continuing from here and get it finished. But if you need more help, let me know!

Mikelly, sorry about Les! He also "borrowed" my JTR book, guess I'll never see that either.