HybridZ

All Watanabe's Mounted..New Pics Inside

Rewinds just don't do them justice...

RS Watanabe's are the business but I am sure there would be a market for the same size in Rewinds if they were to make them (I am sure there would be a number of people who would go for ZG overfender + wider rims if the rims were on the right side of their budget). I have a set of the Watanabe's in the same size a 240ztt but I would happily purchase a set of Rewinds in the same size (16x8.5 -6 and 16x9.5 -19)

I have a set of the Watanabe's in the same size a 240ztt but I would happily purchase a set of Rewinds in the same size (16x8.5 -6 and 16x9.5 -19)

You are right, Konig would make a killing if they would get off the 14x7, 15x7 only size kick. I am sure they would give RS Watanabe a run for there money but in the end they just are not Watanabe's. I wonder what Konig would charge for the same size we have NZeder?

You pay for what you get and boy did I pay but I look and drool at the end result. Now all I need is to get the L28ET in and paint next year and I will be golden.

but in the end they just are not Watanabe's.

True

I wonder what Konig would charge for the same size we have NZeder?

Yes it would be good to know

You pay for what you get and boy did I pay but I look and drool at the end result. Now all I need is to get the L28ET in and paint next year and I will be golden.

I know the feeling - can't wait to see your car when it is complete. So did you sell that twin turbo THRUST RHD setup in the end (I think it was you I talked/emailed about 1 year ago now)

So did you sell that twin turbo THRUST RHD setup in the end (I think it was you I talked/emailed about 1 year ago now)

Yea the Twin Turbo Trust Kit went to a guy named Curtis in California. He bought that mustard color Fairlady from Les at classicdatsun.

Pistons have been on order for 2 weeks (Ross) should be another 2 weeks before there in. In the meantime, the head is getting finished in waiting for the pistons to come in. I ported and polished it and brought it back to my machinist for the valve job and order of the Ferrera valves.