HybridZ

Z parts sale....

COZY Z COLE

Just finishing unloading the truck and trailer tonight. (the seller) is a super nice guy. He let us borrow his trailer when it became apparent that we were running out of room, and I also used his welder to fix up a rack that broke during the move. Oh, I can tell you why 280s are heavier than 240s now. Jeez those bumpers/doors/exhaust manifolds are HEAVY!!!

Stuff is as rudypoochris describes. Not too much go fast stuff, but a hell of a lot of good parts, along with a lot of junk. I don't know why he kept 20 something 280Z bumpers, but they're there. Got to finish unloading and return the truck. Man are my muscles tired, this is the most physical exertion in at least 15 years. That was a **** load of parts. A big **** load...Probably won't be back online until Wed. or so.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a bit naughty of me to write this here, sorry admin guys but I am ready for trying to shave an N42 intake for a smooth look, let me know if one turns up please. Thanks.

Not a single FI intake manifold. Sorry.

Jaime, I'll let my brother-in-law (Mat) know what you're after and have him sign up here and PM you. There were fenders that still had the headlight bucket attached, and some that didn't, you two can work all that stuff out. Hatches are complete with glass. Lots of extra glass around. If you guys need a side or quarter window or hatch glass I think I know where you can find it.

I'll get some pics up in a bit for you guys.

This stuff isn't really all put away yet either, so I can't tell you what Mat's schedule is looking like before he starts selling everything. Also there was some discussion of ebaying a lot of it as that can bring higher prices.