HybridZ

my birthday

b__sosick

of course i have pictures. :] thanks for your show of interest...

for some reason it's been accused of being "ricey" around here, but I think it's beautiful (minus a few spots in the paint). the body is basically one in a million, and i've never seen one like it.

8fa91aa1.jpg

47e516f7.jpg

604f465d.jpg

leather recaro racing seats with harnesses, and the driver's seat is like...6 way adjustable or something. it has plenty of buttons to play with.

it's on the stock turbo right now (that won't last long), with few engine upgrades.

I plan on adding a front mount of course, upgrading the turbo (haven't decided on what type/trim yet), adding an SDS engine management system (in the distant, distant future $$$) and maybe a few stereo upgrades (it has none currently)

http://photobucket.com/albums/y39/jaxcarshow05/mycars/ for the rest

oh yeah, the previous owner also added a digi boost gauge (to compliment the digi tach/speedo etc) and a turbo xs type 1 blow off valve. he also added ground control 4 way adjustables in the rear! they are brand new, and let me tell you, the car handles like it's on RAILS. new brake rotors, pads, and new tires in the rear.

I'm thinking about upgrading to a power steering system, but not sure if I care enough for it... suggestions?

I've never seen that kit before? Is it custom kit or did the previous owner build it?

That body work could deffinetly use some attention. Are you sure you want to get into a car that needs that much body work? Worst part is that it probably wasnt done right so you'll have to do it all over again.

Guy