HybridZ

Ls1 Swap!

ULISES

That looks cool! But get to work on the REAL Z already. We're all anxious to hear about the LS2Z !!!!!:-D

We are getting closer every day.My car should be painted from the engine bay in november.After that its going to MAS280 for the swap.I still need to buy lots of parts.In two weeks i should order the Johns Car Kit.I have filled the form out already.I orderes the axles from Tim.He will cantact me when he gets them.

I think we are going with the fast tb, and a small cam.

Nope' date=' thats an LS1, u can tell by the engine cover

I dont think the LT1 came with a cover, or atleast not in camaros.[/quote']

Actually that looks like an LS6 Motor. The LS1 motor in the vette came with black engine covers with red lettering. The LS6 had the red covers with the black lettering.

Where did you get the motor? I have a 240Z Bburago model that i would like to install one in. Trying to make a look a like to my car.

Actually that looks like an LS6 Motor. The LS1 motor in the vette came with black engine covers with red lettering. The LS6 had the red covers with the black lettering.

Where did you get the motor? I have a 240Z Bburago model that i would like to install one in. Trying to make a look a like to my car.

Actually your right, It is from a ZO6 Model.

I got it off a similar size model.I can't recall on the correct size.